Saturday, August 3, 2013

The busy but fun day.

I bought lights today for in my kitchen. Now I can see what I cook again.

Then I went shopping. Got a new Tee. I like.

And then i had a waffle and a fruit smoothie, which was very nice! Bit of a new discovery this place. I told them to also make beetroot with pineapple which is very refreshing.

Today the Gay Pride Parade was on. Lots of floats went through the canals to raise awareness for gay acceptance everywhere.

The floats are often very cool.

Sometimes organizations send in their own float, like this one, which is from an Amsterdam hospital.

I also got me some new shades. I like.

Late arvo I got on my bike and drove to Durgerdam. Along the way I met Gerrit. We went for a swim first and then a bite in restaurant "Het schooltje" in Holysloot.

Cycling home.

The sun was setting.

Had a very nice day. Moooo! :-)

No comments: