Sunday, August 4, 2013

The old photo

I finished this book last night. It's fantastic to read!

Late morning I went to my folks. It was their wedding anniversary yesterday but they weren't home then so Ilse and I went to see them today.

From the tram I saw this guy keeping a bridge dry. It's been so warm that bridges expand a bit much and then they can't be opened anymore... Nice summer job ;-)

I sat in the dun a bit while waiting for my train. Good time to test my new shades. I like them a lot!

I also bought some good reading material ;-)

Walking to my mom and dad's house I passed this trike. Gorgeous...

... but this must be a mistake! ;-)

I went walking with Ilse, dad and Pip (Ilse's dog).

My dad showed me a picture of Ilse and I from 35 years ago. It's been on his keyring all this time. Sweet :-)

We sat outside in the garden when we came back. It was warm but nice.

No comments: