Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Monster Magnet concert

My colleague Rachid imported cookies from Morocco to celebrate the end of the Ramadan period.

Quite some colleagues showed up. We've got a nice gang going between the two departments :-)

After work I went to Haarlem with my colleague Hans. We were going to a concert. We passed an awesome toy shop. They have a lego monkey in the window.

Then we ate shoarma at the oldest shoarma joint in Haarlem.

This sign says "Emergency exit". It can't get much clearer I think...

Then we had a beer at the Jopen brewery in town. It's an old brewer that relocated in to a church in the city centre of Haarlem. Fantastic location!

Der Hansie.

Candybar Planet was the opening act. They are a Dutch band and they were fantastic!

The main act was Monster Magnet.

Nice show.

Their singer is quite theatrical.

What I said...

Good stuff.

No comments: