Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A shitload of lights.... everywhere!

Actually from yesterday... Marjolein has her tablet back and now we can play wordfeud again. My first word was totally seasonal!

Today was 11-12-'13. I took the screenie at 14:15. That's not gonna happen for another 100 years...

The tree in front of Central Station is looking great now :-)

I met my good friend Ruud in Mulligans. They put up the Christmas decorations. It always makes the place special to me. I love it there.

We also went to have dinner at St. James' gate. Had a lovely hot winter meal there. On the square they're put a big tree. Very nice.

Last year there was also a Christmas market but not now. I like it better like this.

I had a little bit of this...

... and a little bit of that.

And then it was time to walk home along the dark canals of Amsterdam. It was freezing cold but I love walking home along the canals. One day I will move away from the city and I will miss this very much...

Somebody made a Christmas display in their window.

No comments: