Sunday, December 8, 2013

Visiting Raymond & Joyce

After a good and long sleep Corinne and I went out for breakfast. We had a few hours before she had to catch her train back home and going out for breakfast is just an incredibly relaxing way to start the day.

This was my breakfast. Awesome! Bit much though ;-)

After dropping Cori off I took a train to see Raymond and Joyce. I see them only a few times a year but it's always fun! It's funny how effortless you can stay in touch with certain people. I've known them for ehmm.. 15 years now? Shees I'm getting old ;-)


This is their dog Amor. She's a doll. And very well behaved as well, for a girl ;-)

Raymond showed me a cooking device I hadn't seen before. This is to smoke your salmon in. It cooks the salmon as well but not very hot. You put some wood shavings in the bottom and it makes smoke. Was very nice! And I learned about a new cooking tool :-)

I brought a bottle of pink champagne with me.

All professional... ;-)

When I got back at Central Station they were just putting up this year's Christmas tree. It looks like somebody took a bite out of it!

No comments: