Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Amsterdam Light Festival

My breakfast was rather large...

The Christmas tree received decorations today. I have no clue who put it there...

In the afternoon Mara and Remy joined me to see my car, they were very curious. I needed to fire it up a bit and also I wanted to remove the antenna so I could put the cover on properly.
The care started after 5 tries. Hope I didn't exhaust the battery...

Afterwards we went back to my place for a beer.

... and a pile of toasties that I made :-)

Then Ruud and Laurien dropped by and we walked in to town to walk the "Amsterdam Light Festival" trail.

Below are some photos I took during the walk:





My shadow was in jail!








At some stage it started to rain really bad and we hit a pub. here's yours truly, Mara, Remy, Ruud and Laurien and for some reason nobody has a normal face!



The whole trail took about 3,5 hours to walk which was a fair bit. We needed some moisturizing afterwards.

One final shot when i walked back home with Ruud and Laurien. I love the sky, it's kinda surreal.

No comments: