Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Christmas day

Christmas breakfast with my folks.

My dad was very interested in the new pope.

My mom's knee is healing very slow. She still can't do much.

I prepared some of the dinner in the morning. I like to work methodically ;-)

I made ragout. Quite nice it was!

Cassie was there as well. She looked very nice with her hair loose!

Ilse and Pip. I can see Pip thinking "WTF are you pointing that camera in my direction for?!"

Ilse made apple cakes. Very nice they were! Here's my mom showing how to eat one ;-)

I made out with Pip under the Christmas tree. She kept trying to kiss me. I like being kissed by girls, not by dogs really. Our relationship therefore didn't last very long ;-)

I cooked the dinner today. It had to be a buffet since my mom can't sit at the table for very long. I think I did pretty OK...

1 comment:

marian said...

Een heel
gezellige eerste Kerstdag, met de kinderen , en Vincent heeft heerlijk gekookt!