Sunday, December 29, 2013

The new phone.

Diewertje's little plant is doing very well! I think it's happy here :-)

I walked in to town early arvo to hunt for a new phone. Town was full of people, mainly tourists.

The line-up for Tussaud's was crazy! I mean, people, c'mon... The canals are so much nicer to see!

In the end I found my new phone in the Apple store. I got myself a 16GB iPhone 5S in Space grey.

My first selfie with this new phone. This was with the front camera.

First photo with the back camera, no flash. Nice!

I am very happy with my phone. I got it on a 2 year contract which made the phone a lot cheaper but still not for free. However, for a device that I use so often and store so much data on, I think it's worth the money. Good purchase.

I was a bit tired and troubled. For distraction I watched almost 2 hours of Seinfeld and then an hour of Southpark, which was fun.

No comments: