Sunday, January 5, 2014

The boy

I went to my pony.

The cover only helps against the dust partially :-/

You don't see cars with wheels like these anymore.

Lurking... It's just sitting there calling you to take it out for a spin. It wants to take off.

I wanted to check on a couple of things.

Later I met Marjolein and we went to the beach. It was a glorious day. A day not to be wasted.

Lots of people went to the beach.

Yours sincerely.

Bird.

(click to enlarge)
I just love this photo. The colours soft, soothing the solitude of the boy all by himself, turned to the sea to find peace and calmness before returning to his world.

And then of course there were doggies chasing each other, as they tend to do :-)

And then the sun started setting.

On the way back to the station we stopped to have dinner at a restaurant called "Loetje". Marjolein advised me to go so we did. Lovely place! Great piece of meat, tender like I haven't had it before!
Dessert was sticky pudding. Nice!

No comments: