Friday, January 10, 2014

Visiting my folks

Leaving for work with the ferry. I like how my new iPhone has a much better camera but still captures the colours the same way!

(click to enlarge)
The area where I work. It's old dock lands now being turned in to office lands...

After work I went straight to my folks in Alkmaar because it was my mom's birthday yesterday. I took the train.

My dad wasn't there when I arrived, he was at the stamp collectors club. When he came home he was dying to show me these German misprints he was all excited about. I was thrilled for him... ;-)

There was a lot of TV action going on. Absolutely nothing I liked.
I like the tulips though.

I upgraded my mom's new laptop to Windows 8.1. The setup messages are more vague than ever before: "Setting up a few things 2%".

Or this one: "Some tasks are being executed". You're not kidding little laptop?

The upgrade from 8.0 to 8.1 took about 4 hours. Un-fucking-real.

But it was nice to be with my folks a bit.

No comments: