Sunday, January 19, 2014

The terrific Sunday

Today I met Simone and her kids at the ZOO. It was busy and the weather was great for walking around. I had a wonderful afternoon and enjoyed my time with them very much.

Some animals have tall pointy tails.

And some have thick wooly tails.

Can't remember which animals these are. But the one on the left is pretty nice don't you think? ;-)

Sometimes when you want to take a photo someone tries to block it. So immature ;-)

Mr. Gorilla picking honey hidden in a tree stump.

A-hooooooooo.

Ndoki.

Kissie kissie kissie!

"This is my rat, I'm eating it. Go away!"

6 comments:

marian said...

leuke foto's!

Anonymous said...

Jaloers op die zeeleeuwenverzorger Vincent ?

Vincent said...

@ ma: Dank je!

@ Anonymous: Ontzettend! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Ik geloof het gelijk :-P

schaapje said...

Cute couple of animals :-)

Vincent said...

Haha, thanks :-)