Saturday, March 22, 2014

The toothbrush

I installed OS X Mavericks again. Last time I did my graphics card died.

My toothbrush has a friend today. I like seeing the extra toothbrush ;-)

After Simone's work we met in town. It was busy because a little man from Chine was visiting. There was a lot of police guarding the palace. I like the palace. It used to be the town hall. Then Napoleon came and made it a house for his sister. somehow after he got his ass kicked our royals got their hands on it...

Simone photographed this weirdo in the street. It was on our way to dinner and a movie. It was a fun night except that I lost my sunglasses :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oeps tootbrush is now gone.....he lives in a other house.

Simone said...

Voor die weirdo werd gewoon de straat afgezet.....trams mochten er niet meer door. ;-)

Vincent said...

My toothbrush is very sad now that his friend is gone ;-(

Weirdo zal wel belangrijke weirdo zijn dan hahaha

Simobe said...

Nehhh was gewoon een vreemde vogel.