Saturday, April 19, 2014

The protein diet, day 17.

Very early morning I left Simone's because she has to work during Easter. I took the train to Zwanenburg where my car is. This old silo tower belongs to the old sugar factory in Halfweg/Zwanenburg.

I put up a shelf and a coathanger which was nice working on. Now I don't have to use my car;s trunk for storage and I also don't have to put shit on the floor all the time. It also makes it a little bit more "my"garage :-)

When I got home early afternoon I found this Happy Easter card from my folks. Thank you! :-)

I made lunch. I can eat fruit again and small ammounts of dairy so I got low fat yoghurt and low fat cheese. Very nice!

The little Christmas tree that I bought is doing well. New shoots everywhere. The other one died and left me. It didn't survive the mistreatment from it's original owner...

No comments: