Friday, April 4, 2014

The protein diet, day 2.

Breakfast. Green tea and apple-cinnamon porridge. Don't think I'll buy that again.

For lunch I had the usual proteine pancake which was delicious and a big-ass bowl of salad.
My colleagues feasted on tons of deep fried snacks because a new client of our went live with our software today... I skipped. No sweat.

My afternoon snack was this enormous brownie!

I took small bites to make it last. It tasted pretty damn good I have to say. Crispy outside, soft inside.

On my way home I saw momma goose with 4 little babies. I moved slowly and got as close as I could without scaring them in to the water.

My dinner was chicken curry with beans and peas, very tasty! I added Japanese wok mix and yellow paprika.

And I was mighty pleased that my new subscription came in today. I haven't had a magazine subscription ever since I can't remember. You can guess what it's about ;-)

No comments: