Saturday, April 5, 2014

The protein diet, day 3.

I slept really shit last night but not because of the diet. I did get dizzy spells when I got up quickly or things like that, which IS because of the diet. So the diet needs some adjusting. The website where I order my things has examples that always have 4 protein "meals". However, it also states that you should eat an ammount of proteines according to your weight with a maximum of 6 meals. I weighed 110 kilos when I started so I should eat 110 grams of proteine a day. But I was only getting maybe 70.
So I added a fifth proteine meal.

For breakfast I had some fruit yoghurt which actually tasted pretty decent. Forgot to make a photo, sorry.

I had a pancake and salad for lunch, the pancake is the proteine product here of course. It's actually pretty yummy! I added 2 spoons of olive oil to the salad to avoid obstipation. Nice meal.

My extra "meal". A proteine drink. I DO need this I found out... This was mango-apricot I borrowed from Simone. Tasted very nice!

About an hour before dinner my stomach felt real empty so I drank a small cup of only 9kcal soup. Extremely low on carbs and sugar, adds hardly any proteine but has great flavour and keeps the stomach from growling for another hour.

In the evening we made chili con carne with a lot of veggies. This was a very tasteful meal actually!

Later in the evening I had my fifth proteine product which was a candy bar.

I have lost 3 kilos after two whole days of this diet. I hope it's fat that gone and not muscle or brain tissue ;-)

And in "No-diet news": Simone and I watched the movie "Escape plan" with Stallone and Schwarzenegger in it. Enjoyed it a lot. It's a jailbreak movie but pretty cool :-)

No comments: