Friday, May 30, 2014

Babysitting Pip

Waiting for the tram. I headed off to Koedijk today, to my sister's place, because I was babysitting Pip today/night.

On the train.

And there's Pip. The most wellbehaving Jack Russel you'll ever see!

When Ilse and Cassie left we took it easy, seeing what the weather would do. They forecasted great weather late arvo so I wanted to go for a big walk around the nearby lake.

My mom and dad were going to the same wedding tat Ilse and Cassandra were going to. But they left a little later and drove by to come say hello. They bought a new car It's second hand, 7 years old and only has 35K on the counter. It was a very nice car indeed!

A quarter to five I started our walk around the lake.

When she was little she didn't like water very much but now...

Pip also likes to dig and hunt for little animals, above and under ground...

Geestmerambacht.

Pip wishing she was a fish.

Pip wishing she was a cow.

And then, just as you want to step off the very last beach after she had her last swim...

...

We walked back through the fields again.

No comments: