Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Seasick Steve

There's a ghost near my work. So who you gonna call?

After work I met my mate Alex and we took off to Haarlem to see a concert of Seasick Steve.  The guy in this photo is "Robbing banks", he opened for Steve. Was OK, mostly funny.

I think Steve always serenades a girl from the audience during his shows. Here he's serenading Floor. He thought that was a funny name in English ;-)

He did raw, hot blues but also a few slow songs. Very well done.

View from the bar in Patronaat, the venue where all this was happening. He brought along his drummer friend and I have to say that guy wasn't too bad either!

After the concert my friend Alex and I shook his hand. I thought that was cool.

Alex hadn't had dinner yet so he was a bit hungry. And me, well, I just have a hard time saying no to a good shoarma! Hey man, check out all that healthy salad! ;-)

No comments: