Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's day

I visited my family today for mother's day. My mom made a very nice lunch. Here's my dad digging in.

Cassie was there and their Jack Russel called Pip. I'm still very impressed with Pip's behaviour. She's a doll :-)

Ilse and my mom. It was nice seeing everybody again and the food was lovely.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Simone had called the water guys to come back and this time check the right bloody pipe. And sure enough they now found a crack on their turf instead of our's. This is good because now they can pay for it.

On my way back Simone and Milan came to pick me up in Zaandam. I saw this building for the first time when walking to the car. It's the Inntel Hotel in Zaandam. I love it :-)

When I got back, Milan and I filled up the hole that they left (they only fixed their own digging...). I'll put the bricks back in later this week.

After all the sewer crap I thought I'd take us all out to McDonalds so that we can start using our fixed sewer drain very soon! ;-)

No comments: