Friday, May 16, 2014

What a tramp!

The whole CityBox building has finally been taken down. Now they just need to get rid of the debris. Then they'll probably leave the site for years before building anything new... I reckon they should build houses there.

A tramp docked next to my work...

At 16:00 hour on Friday I always grab myself a beer. I need to celebrate the end of my working week.

On my way home I quickly bought some hoses for my car. I now have all the parts to finish fixing the PCV system. When that's done and the engine runs, I'm going to have my car checked and hopefully have it running all through the summer :-)

At home I cleaned up my tools in the kitchen. Also I moved some stuff to my shed. Everything looks less messy now. The little Christmas tree is growing well!

No comments: