Thursday, July 3, 2014

Finishing my engine!

Selfie!

Simone's boy gave me an AZ poster. I think that was very nice of him so I hung it up at work :-)

When I walked home I saw guys dancing in underwear. Yesterday there was just 1 guy dancing in underwear. I fear for tomorrow...

I only went home to get the keys to my garage. I was just connecting the last 2 remaining hoses when Mic showed up. He assisted a bit and then I fired the engine. It took a few times but eventually it ran super. I was very pleased :-)

When I come back from vacation I can make an appointment to have my car registered again.

Then it was time to feed!

Mic feeding himself. It's kinda like going to the ZOO ;-)

And for desert we went to Mulligans. There was a pretty decent little bluegrass band from Sweden. Nice tunes. And I drank nice cider too.

No comments: