Saturday, August 16, 2014

The floats

I re-potted my Christmas tree. Now it has more room to grow :-)

In the evening I went to Koedijk with Simone and the kids. There were floats to see which was s'posed to be fun. All my family goes every year and Simone remembered a few days ago so we went in to have a looksy.

Underwater scene.

No clue...

Fun fair.

Uhhh...

Koedijk's windmill. Beautiful mill this is and still fully functional too.

One of the most disappointing floats was about the Olympics.

The second best float this was.

Very ghostly.

DJ Skeletti with a bunch of dancing girls.

Well done folks. A lot of effort went in which showed. Very nice float.

Here's a video:



And of course the village band was floating about as well ;-)

The very best float of all however was this LEGO float.

I loved this housie at the end including the LEGO flowers. Great stuff :-)

Here is a little video of the LEGO float:




This was a float for the late Andre Hazes.

The Cinderalle float I think deserves third prize (there were no prizes though). Great effort. I think they were actually performing a little play from the story.

Cinderella and the Prince.

We walked back over the fun fair, passing the bumper cars.

Some people like to be shaken about.

And last but not least I saw lots of ducks...

It was a fun night but we walked a LOT and it got quite late.

No comments: