Saturday, October 18, 2014

Flowers / LEGO

Waiting for the bus home. Simone had to leave for work early so I left as well.

When I got home they were shooting a movie around the corner. Apparently it was part of a three day shoot for a Spanish movie called "Truman" or "True man".

I had to do up my little garden a bit. I cut off flowers that were half way across the pavement and put them inside. They look nice I think.

Online, I came across this guy that models American muscle cars using LEGO. I got inspired and now I want to make one after my own car. So I downloaded the LEGO builder software for free. Let's see if this is ever gonna happen ;-)

Walking outside to run some errands I noticed the stains that fallen leaves made. They are like stencils.

My throat started to hurt mid-day and by evening I felt a bit pants. I installed the latest version of OS X and then I was done for the day.

No comments: