Sunday, October 5, 2014

Food, cars and coffee

I baked an egg for Milan this morning. Since I don't eat egg myself I had only once before made a scrambled egg. This was my first ever normal baked egg. I think it looks lovely. Almost wanted to eat it myself. But I'm scared I'll puke :-/

After some chores I sat down in the garden to enjoy the few hours of semi-warm weather outside. I heated up the lovely tomato soup that Simone made yesterday and I bought some nice buns and I had my favourite literature ;-)

When Simone came home I gave her a little present that I went to buy just before. She's wanted one of these coffee makers for soooo long now. She was very happy with it and now she thinks I'm crazy ;-)
We tried it twice today and I have to say it does make a fab cuppa joe! Also the creamer is sweeeeet. Lovely cappuccino!

No comments: