Thursday, October 9, 2014

The book

Sun, after the rain, on my way home. I had a really nice day today.

At my birthday, Simone's mom gave me this book's 3 years younger version, from 1976. I didn't know they existed but there is one for every year ever since the sixties I belief. It has a bit of info on every car available during that year. Info includes things like the price, size, max. speed, No. of cylinders etc. So of course I wanted to have the 1973 version very badly and I found it 2 days ago, for sale online. It came in today!

From every model car it only shows 1 type, in the Mustang's case the cheapest luxury version; the 6 cyl. Grande. It sports a mere 100HP which is not much at all for this car. For those days it cost a small fortune of 22,572 guilders. Kinda nuts coz in the USA they cost about 3000 dollar!

No comments: