Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Here we go again! Today we only did the first 2 hours of lessons because we want to also relax a bit. It snowed again, which is quite extraordinary for this time of the year.

So, up a little bit more to get to the right piste. The lesson went well and in the end I did some skiing by myself and it was great. I totally enjoyed skiing this time around. Definately want to do it again!

Yours truly coming down! Didn't fall at all today. I did well :-)

So just after noon we took the lift down again.

Some areas were quite foggy.

Little ski-ants everywhere.

Our skis.

In the afternoon the weather cleared up a lot. When we went out for lunch most of the clouds had gone.

This is our hotel. I can highly recommend it I just dunno if you can afford it ;-)

We went to get pizza. Simone wasn't tired at all ;-)

Neither was I ;-) I was hungry though! That pizza was delicious.

Late arvo we had an apres-ski party in town. There was even a band! Nice :-)

On our way back to the hotel we visited the little church after we heard that you could actually just walk in.

Lovely little church.

Simone and I having a great time.

Play time during dinner.

Today's 5 course dinner. It was all lovely.

No comments: