Saturday, April 4, 2015

The 2nd and 3rd lesson

Today we had 2x 2 hour lessons but with a different teacher. The lessons are going quite fast. I fell once pretty early on. No harm done. Yesterday we were practicing how to step up a mountain sideways and how to make a snowplow and how to break, today we are going down the piste. Yikes!

Look at my girlfriend coming down the slope!

That guy was our new instructor. He was actually nicer than the first one I think. Very patient and fun.

Simone quit a little bit early and went back to the hotel because her back started to hurt a bit. I continued and at the end of the day he let us ski back using a blue/red route. Red is not really suitable for beginners. Blue is just about doable enough as it is. I fell a second time but not very hard. I did nearly end up in the trees though ;-)

After a long skiing day we went back to the hotel, had a shower and then went downstairs for dinner. We joined Natilja and Sylvester. Very nice people. Sylvester is my colleague. He raced past me on the piste a few times yelling "Vinceeeeeeeeent" which made me laugh.

The food in this hotel is very good. This was my starter.

Simone's starter.

We are skiing in the middle somewhere. I had a fantastic day!

No comments: