Thursday, May 28, 2015

Scratched the Mustang...

Big-ass clouds this afternoon, over the new, old Shell tower. The tower is actually called ADAM these days.

In the evening I went to work on my car but received word that the garage-landlord bought a new Mustang so instead of working on my trunk I drove over to come look. It's a 2006 model and it looks very nice. Lovely colour too.

My car starts and drives so much better since it's been to the garage! It started running on the first try tonight. That hasn't happened like, ever!

And then.... I fucked it up a bit while reversing into my garage. The rear-right fender scraped against the side. Thankfully only the paint had come off, in a spot that I had painted anyway so I'll do it up and you won't notice anymore. But I shall be more careful when reversing next time!

No comments: