Saturday, May 30, 2015

Trimming the hedge

I was going to travel a lot today. First thing I did was get in to town to pick up the squash tournament trophy. It had the recent winner engraved.

Then I took the train to Alkmaar. I got on at Sloterdijk station. They changed the square infront of the main entrance a lot. Nice high-rises as well.

I enjoyed travelling by train again. Very relaxing.

I went to my folks to trim the hedges. It was hard work ;-)

I am quite pleased with the result, but more importantly, so were my mom and dad ;-)

My dad is recovering well from his fall off his bike. The concushion is taking longer though.

I asked my mom to smile for the photo... nuff said.

Simone came to pick me up which was very nice of her since she had to come all the way from Amsterdam. So I took her out for a lovely dinner in Landsmeer.
This was my desert. Toffee icecream wrapped in marzipan. Awesome.

No comments: