Sunday, May 31, 2015

The clean-up

So... we discovered that some times ago a little accident had happened and remained unnoticed for days or possibly weeks... A bottle of washing liquid had fallen down and cracked. Not just a normal bottle but unfortunately an XXL bottle :-(

The clean-up, including moving stuff out of the way carefully and also cleaning underneath the lino, took a whopping 3 hours or so but we do have a clean, nice smelling corner again ;-)

Then I went to my car. The scratch I made last thursday is just paint but it makes the car look like shit so I want it fixed asap. Today I sanded the spot and put a primer on.

I also worked on the trunk a bit. I haven't found any serious rst on the trunk floor yet which is good. All of it is superficial sofar.

Oh, and I scored a few more hotwheels yesterday ;-)

No comments: