Sunday, August 2, 2015

The camping animals.

Yesterday I picked up my big camera from home when we were in town. I wanted to be able to take better photos with all these cool animals running around here. So this morning I woke up at 6:30 and I was sitting outside in front of our caravan at 6:45. It was totally quiet and I loved it. Soon enough the first creatures showed up :-)

This bunny was the first one to appear before my camera.

And then I made my best shot like... ever! This squirel ran past and in to the tree. It stopped when it heard my camera and looked at me for a few seconds. Snap! Thank you little squirel!

When it left it stood still for a few seconds again.

This is how you normally see them coz they are very quick little critters.

It was getting lighter. Beautiful sky. I was so happy sitting there.

This little bird came to say hello. It wasn't scared for a bit!

This one was a bit further away.

This little guy came to sit quite close as well. Beautiful little bird.

I saw something reddish move from the corner of my eye and yes, the squirel was visiting a hole in a nearby tree.

Peek-a-boo!

And off again...

Our hangout at about 7AM.

Isn't this just the perfect bunny?

One more bird ;-)

In the afternoon we cycled to a place called Horst. We wanted to get to the beach. Accidentally we took the ferry thinking it would take us to the beach or something.

Instead it took us to a place called Zeewolde...

Well, there was beach there as well so that was cool. We spent a few hours in the sun and then cycled back. Lovely day.

No comments: