Thursday, December 17, 2015

Last day at the old office.

Tomorrow we move in the new office. This means I only have to take the ferry one more last time to work tomorrow and that's it. No more ferry. At least not to get to work...  So today I'm making a few pics of my journey to and from work one more time.

Leaving Amsterdam Central Station.

Passing the EYE and ADAM.

There are usually lots of seaguls flying behind the ferry. I never see one actually cathing a fish...

This is my current work location. The building is nearly empty apart from half of the ground floor.

At the end of the day I took my desk apart and put my stuff in 3 boxes. Tomorrow is D-day for us.

Walking back to the ferry I took some more photos.

My colleague Ernst cycled past but he's always in some other dimension it seems ;-)

The colourful student-housing.

Mess.

For some reason the busiest connection at the busiest time gets the smallest ferry. Seriously... This one does have 1 row of seats all the way at the back though and I love sitting in the corner. It gives me the feeling I'm doing a mini cruise for 10 minutes. I sat there one last time to enjoy the views.

IJ-kantine.

The Veronica ship.

View.

Ferry-folk.

The NSDM in Amsterdam North, a place beyond belief.

No comments: