Friday, December 18, 2015

The move

My colleagues and I moved our stuff today.


We did well and everything was at the new place before noon.

Bye bye old office!

Hello new office! Lennart and Hans put together most of our desks.  I stayed at the old office a bit longer te help fill up the second load.

Meanwhile, enjoying the new work-view ;-)

Stuff is coming together and it's not even lunch time yet!

My desk. I have a lovely window-spot.

With time to spare I put up the Christmas tree.

Our new head quarters.

In the evening we drove to Den Bosch where Larissa and Milan were going to a concert kinda thing. There was a coca cola truck.

After dropping the kids off Simone and I hit town and went out for dinner at a place called Van Puffelen. Very nice place.

In Den Bosch a lot of folks hang out in the streets at night, drinking with friends.

After dinner we walked around a bit and ended up on a terrace somewhere. We got home around 1:30. This has been a long, loooong day.

No comments: