Saturday, October 14, 2017

Checking out a hood

This morning I went to check out a standard Mustang hood that was for sale for 150 euros. I was hoping it would be good but unfortunately it was not :-(

Rust all around the edges where the inner and outer metal is welded together. I wouldn't know how to fix that...

And inside there was rust as well. No way you can spray stuff like rustoleum in every corner so it's really a lost cause, sadly...

So I went back to my garage without the hood but also not having spend money on something worthless.

I hung up my Guinness mirror.

I also replaced more molded shelves with new ones (that will probably also get moldy as long as the humidity doesn't go down...)

I started marking spots where the metal poles for my first floor have to be. At least that felt like progress...

No comments: