Sunday, October 15, 2017

The little locomotive

I spotted this old locomotive 2 days ago. I've always wanted to create models of it semi-professionally and sell them but since they're not in use anymore they are hard to find to get measurements of. And of course I never had my own workspace to produce anything at all.

But I do have my own workspace now and maybe this is a sign that I should get started ;-)

And then I painted a bit more. Also I found more mold on certain pieces of wood / shelves. I'm so not pleased about the mold and I can't wait for my roof-vent to be installed...

In the afternoon Simone and I went looking at furniture. On the way back we passed my office.

When we got home, Silver was bossing or playin with some other cats. He was happy to come to me though and let me carry him home...

No comments: