Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The roof vent / The red sun

I was at my garage around 6:15 this morning because I was having a roof vent installed. This will hopefully improve the humidity inside. The guy who was doing the work helped me push the Mustang outside and carry a few things out of the way, very kind of him. Then he drove in his lift and started.

This is the vent pipe that's gonna be installed.



It fits a 150-160mm pipe if I ever hook that up. First we'll see how it does without a fan.

While the guy was working on the roof I painted the inside of my my cupboard with anti-mold paint.

There's the hole that was cut from the inside. Next up was cutting from the outside and mounting the pipe.

By the time everything on the roof was done I had also finished painting. Looks nice. Let's hope the mold will stay away, too.

Back at work I learned about a natural phenomena that was happening outside. I thought it was cloudy but it was not, it was dusty! The tropical storm that hit Ireland brought along lots of red dust from Africa which was spread even across The Netherlands!

It coloured the sun a bit red which was something you don't see very often here!

No comments: