Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The flight

The trip to the airport once more made clear why I leave The netherlands. 7:30 in the morning and it's crazy traffic on ALL the roads and highways. So many cars around me gives me roadrage just by looking at them and I don't even have a bloody driver's license (yet)!

A bit of beautifull countryside. Of course those bastard cars are blocking a clear view as we're still in The Netherlands...

Nic posing pretty with all our handluggage. I love those little trolley's, they're so manouverable.

Airplanes also being pretty...

We had a superhealthy breakfast consisting of a cheeseburger plain (only meat + cheese, they have to make this fresh PLUS you don't get all that other crap that removes the meat + cheese flava!), Mc Nuggets (9 pcs, yes, why settle for less?!), medium fries and a coke.
To save you from vomitting I posted a picture of the view while we had breakfast.

If you can guess which floor we had our breakfast on, you win a free stay at our place (once we have one) in Adelaide! :-)

Nic all drugged up after taking her "I don't wanna get sick on the bloody airplane" pills (Don't worry, they're prescribed!).

I just love Lego, even at the age of 34! If you have kids, I hope you're buying them lots of Lego as it's THE numero uno toy in the world.

This is a Lego Schiphol Airport, check it out.

Here's the wings we used to fly over here. It's a 747 that fits 306 people. Probably 300 in economy (aka cattle) class, 4 in biz class and 2 in 1st class cause damn those seats are F*c#$ng small! Don't let the exclusive paintjob on the outside fool you! It looks all pretty and such but yer lucky to get out with your hipbones still in place...

My view straight ahead of me for over 12 hours. Exciting eh?

My view on the left of me for over 12 hours.

My view on the right of me for over 12 hours. Admittedly the best view as this stewardess was really cute. She may wanna cut down on the fake eye-lashes though...

The most boring screen ever. That little airplane just doesn't move along...

No comments: