Friday, February 22, 2008

The walk

I stayed home today while the rest was shopping (Well done eh, Kona? ;-)

So I took Mason for a walk. It was very windy, of course you can't really see that...

Mason and I didn't care much. He was sniffin'...

... and I was making photo's of things he sniffed.

For some reason I saw pretty flowers everywhere today. It was just one of those days I guess.

Check out the bark on this tree. I doubt Mason noticed it...

These little flowers were on the ground partly covered by leaves. Mason doesn't really see them. He steps right on them.

When I came home I decided it was time to fix my lamp. It only has an incredible clumsy switch deep inside the lampshade. Can't have that of course. Admire the result here.

2 comments:

Friðvin said...

Sometimes txrad and I do this waiting game during the day. I'm waiting on him to go out and do the shopping chores, and he's waiting on me. The problem is, I tend to take a shower first and then he'll wait and have that as an excuse not to go out.

It is quite clever of him.

Vincent said...

@ Kona: Hehe, it's his time or no time eh?