Friday, April 4, 2008

The wait

Nicole went for a job interview today. I wanted to come along and wait outside for her. I took my book and walked until I found a nice place to read. This is the old post office.

I walked towards Victoria square where I sat down on a bench.

Someone sat on the bench close by to smoke some pot.

After she left some guy sat down with a fixation for his mobile phone. later he would call a friend and tell him he bought the phone and a portable radio at cash converters.

Trams were passing.

I was reading one of my Ludlum's.

Close-up of the fountain.

Lesser close-up of the fountain.

Walking action in front of the fountain.

In the evening we had a dinner date with Gianna and Greg. On the way there we walked past this row of houses. I photographed them some time ago as well.

We had dinner at an Italian restaurant called "Amalfi". It was quite good in every way but very noisy.

Greg on the left and Gianna on the right.

The interior of the elevator of our car park.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, dat park ken ik:-) Alleen mis ik de kerstboom;-)

Anonymous said...

welke ludlum was je aan het lezen?

Jo

Friðvin said...

Someone sat on the bench close by to smoke some pot.

Crap. Wish I'd been there.

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Precies!

@ Jo: De Lazarus vendetta. Ik heb de afgelopen jaren al een stuk of 7 anderen gelezen van 'm. Ik vind ze heerlijk lezen.

@ Kona: You don't have a bench at home? ;-P