Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mtv

Today started with a church sale. The church across the road was selling all kinds of second, third and more hand things.

Then it was grocery time. I was surprised to see that Mtv has it's own hardware brand making different kinds of electronic equipment. There are digital media...

... dvd players and set top boxes...

And USB cupholders with a heating element AND external power supply. The latter is somewhat disappointing but understandable.

In the afternoon I drove us to the tennis court to meet Stephen and Lachlan, his boy, for 2 sets of tennis. The surroundings there are just fantastic. This is the oval (fields are also called ovals here, even if they're square), very spacious.

Then somewhat more left are 2 courts.

And a little more to the left you can find 4 more courts. All in good condition, real nets etc.

Stephen's tennis has improved a fair bit unfortunately this picture doesn't tell.

I dunno what was going on here.

This is Lachlan, who was cheering for us all the time.

The 2 set match ended in a tie: 6-3 and 0-6 (I reckon Lachlan distracted me too much during the 2nd set)

3 comments:

munchie said...

You forgot to mention that you LOST the second set by 0-6. I doubt I'll ever achieve that score again, so I thought I'd better make it clear (for the record).

:-P

Nicole said...

That's why he drove home with "L" plates!

Vincent said...

The educated eye will understand that since I am telling the scores, my score is first, versus yours.

But thank you for making this incredibly clear ;-)

I still won the first set 8-P