Friday, August 1, 2008

Beer and chocolate

The window cleaner was working on the building across the street this morning.

In the afternoon my boss brought me beer and my colleague Mark brought me chocolate. I couldn't wish for more :-)

In the evening we went to dinner with (left to right) Karin, Gavin, Sharon and Trevor. It was very nice to see Sharon and Trevor again. The last time we saw them was in Minlaton around Australia day.

We did Indian this time and it was very good. The restaurant was called Beyond India in the suburb Clovercrest. Good food and good service.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

That's one of my secret Fantasy Jobs, doing window-cleaning in a haul-basket like that...

... another one was to be a goods train driver....

... yet another to be international Eurostar driver or TGV driver

hmmm, yeah ;->...

(couldn't do any of 'em when I look like %-/ now, could I...??!?)