Saturday, August 30, 2008

The birds

This used to stand under the old cockies cage. I'm turning it in to a table for Tony's drill press. More on that tomorrow.

No weekend without visit to Bunnings. They were doing some DIY of their own.

Afterwards we went to Henley beach. Evita's to be precise. Very nice place with a wonderful view.

Bird.

Birds.

Another bird.

I picked up my T-shirt that I ordered from the States today.

Nicole actually gave me an idea for birthday presents for the rest of my life. So people who feel obliged to send stuff for birthdays and always ask me what I would like, PAY ATTENTION NOW! Go to T-shirt hell or J!nx or similar places and order me a cool, funny, or serious XXL or XXXL T-shirt. T-shirts are always handy, and it will be a real surprise :-)

Cool, Radio Veronica just started playing The final countdown, awesome! Tududuuduuuuuu TUduDUUUDUUUUUUUUUU!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Now they're playing Come on Eileen!

2 comments:

Friðvin said...

At least it reads "gave" instead of "had."

Vincent said...

Hahahaha, that's very funny indeed :-)