Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Patat

During lunch I walked to a sport supplies store called "All Sports". I wanted to look at lawn bowls but they didn't have any. I think they need to change their name then...

I did find a place where they think they sell Euro-style chips. They tasted OK. They were made of real potatoes and they were baked nice, dry and crispy.

On the way home my bus passed the coppers who pulled someone over. Sucked in.

I thought I'd sit outside a bit to see if I could see the birds drink water. No way. Still no proof of them drinking. The cocky girl's water bowl gets empty slow so she's drinking. The cocky boys water doesn't seem to get a lot emptier...

I watched until the sun had set.

3 comments:

kees said...

Did they know how to make a "patatje oorlog"? And what are the different sauces they offer?

Anonymous said...

My mom recently moved her little birdie to a new home and he didn't drink and bath for a while as well. Took him a couple of days before he started drinking, took him 2-3 weeks before he took a bath again.
I hope they'll start drinking soon again.

Jo

Vincent said...

@ Kees: No, pindasaus is non existent overhere unfortunately. I will have to make some myself one day. And make fries too. Can't wait.

@ Jo: I saw him drink twice when i came home today. So we're all happy now :-)