Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My driving lesson car

I had another 'official' lesson. This time at 8AM. Everything went well. I did a reverse parallel park, 90 degree angle park, U-turn and another 3-point turn. All good. It would be nice if I could remember to push the hand brake ALL the way down when driving off instead of two thirds down though...

The bus driving me home was different than usual. I had a clear view without bars in front of me. Seeing the other traffic makes me sometimes wonder if driving tests here have any effect at all.

6 comments:

marian said...

hoeveel rijlessen moet, of mag, je nemen, beslist de instructuur dat? of geeft hij alleen advies?

Vincent said...

Zo veel of zo weinig als ik wil. Ik heb er nog minimaal twee, kan geen kwaad. Ik moet even wat routine opbouwen in die auto. Hij adviseert nu over hoe en wat tijdens het examen. Da's wel handig.

kees said...

What? No handbrake turns?

Vincent said...

@ Kees: You don't need a license for those ;-P

Anonymous said...

Mooie lesauto!

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Een VW Golf is erg klein. Ik rijd liever in de Hyundai.