Sunday, August 17, 2008

Running in to B.A. Baracus

I played World of Warcraft again this weekend. I don't play that often anymore. The evenings are short because we go to bed earlier and I'm doing my blog every day. So it's a bit of a luxury now. At least it doesn't get boring.

Then in the afternoon we worked on the cages again. I put more branches in so the bird can walk all the way from the bottom to the top.

In the afternoon we went shopping at Woolies.
B.A. was threatening me to buy the new Snickers, which we did promptly.

Peanut butter here stinks. They have three kinds basically: Smooth, chunky and super chunky. But really 'chunky' is smooth with a few pieces of nuts in it. And 'Super chunky' is smooth with more pieces of nuts in it. And it looks like diarrhoea and it needs more salt and less sugar. I WANT CALVÉ PINDAKAAS!

Nicole modelling the bird seed.

4 comments:

kees said...

You don't want Calvé, you want Hartog's home made peanut butter.

Maybe we can send you a jar in a Red Cross parcel if the prison guards in the Oz penal colony allow it in.

Vincent said...

@ Kees: Yes, I DO want Calvé. Nothing else. I don't care which Calvé but I do have a preference for the one with the orange lid, which is the Calvé version of 'chunky'. C'mon, just send me a jar already! ;-P

Anonymous said...

We could just send a jar in a parcel marked 'books' or something.. or do they check everything that enters the country?

Vincent said...

I'd love to be on the receiving end of real Calvé pindakaas. I'll send you vegemite if you want!

No need to disguise stuff like books. Maurice his family sent him cheese and other stuff. If that makes it through customs a jar of peanut butter will do so.