Saturday, August 16, 2008

The flower man

Remember the blog entry of a few days ago where we had that fog in the morning?

This photo was taken from the hills (source unknown). It's so cool I didn't want to waste it.

From 9AM till 2PM I worked on the roofs for the bird cages. Pretty boy Mason was keeping me company.

I made two of these frames to put on top of each cage. Hopefully tomorrow I can dedicated an entire entry to this on my Creative blog. They still have to be painted.

In the evening we went out with a bunch of friends. We went to another Indian restaurant. In North Adelaide this time. I started off with Samosas!

The place was very full, very (over) crowded and very (too) noisy which was a pity because I was not able to understand certain people.

And guess what the cat dragged in? A FLOWER SALES MAN! Before this guy there was actually ALSO a guy who offered to take a photo. We thought we had left those behind in A'dam...

4 comments:

Friðvin said...

I am at a point in my life where if I have to eat in a noisy restaurant I'd rather just be eating alone.

Being with a group of people in a noisy restaurant will usually result in me sitting there and not saying a word.

That samosa looked good!

CRAIG said...

I'm with Konagod---I'm at that point too. Maybe it's age. I'm an old man in a yound body! (as Jim points out to me)

but really I wanted to comment that I love Indian food and I thought the fog was Beijing pollution before readin the post! That is pretty amazing fog though

Vincent said...

@ Kona and Craig: Damn right guys. Grandpa wants some piece and quiet in his life now. Seriously, there were nice people sitting around me but I could hardly talk with them because I had a very hard time to hear what they were saying.

Anonymous said...

Die eerste foto is wel gaaf zeg!