Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The new cage design

Driving home after work.

Just taking some shots out of the bus.

My bus ticket.

At the time I didn't know we'd end up here for dinner. Cafe Peasano is really nice. Their menu is a little different from other places in a very positive way. And their pizza have a THIN bottom. Contrary to places where they smear tomato paste on a loaf of bread and call it "pizza".

I have to make two roofs for the new bird cages. It has to look nice, be heavy enough not to be blown off but not too heavy and it needs to give the birds good cover without blocking their view too much. The birds also wanted a heater and TV.

The other half of my brain is occupied with researching ways to get into digital railroading. Instead of buying stuff I may choose the adventurous path, add 5 years to my project that already seems like a 10 year plan, and build shit my self. Or not. I'm sure someone I live with doesn't mind postponing building the train-table ;-P

In the meantime we listen to Boot Liquor on SomaFM, one of my favourite internet radio stations. You should give it a shot if you like jazzy, bluesy, country-y and funny drinking music. (You don't have to drink to listen btw. Don't worry ma ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, Boot Liquor is still under one of my presets buttons as well :)