Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The fog

First things first. Happy birthday Kees!

Kees' birthday started off foggy.

I had not seen fog in this country before.

The park on our way to work was foggy too.

The city was covered by fog as well.

But as we drove in it started lifting very quickly and here you see the last bits of fog disappearing.

I was bored and sleepy and snapped away towards the side walk.

On my way home I saw drawing on the street while walking to my bus stop. I think they're opening up this bit of road tonight.

There was a mini-line up at my bus stop.

In the evening we went to Bunnings to buy material to make a roof for the new bird cages.

3 comments:

kees said...

I think the roof should be made out of corrugated iron. This gives a nice, loud, noise when it rains. Then you know the roof works and you can turn over in bed and snuggle under the blankets.

Did the bloke in Bunnings still speak Dutch?

Vincent said...

We currently have a metal roof our selves. If you think this creates a 'snuggly' atmosphere, you are WRONG hehe.

The Bunnings bloke could greet in Dutch AND Croatian too by the way.

Sneezer said...

pretty fog photos!