Friday, October 24, 2008

The Rundle Lantern

Looking up during lunch.

This old fella comes to feed the pigeons in the park sometimes.

He brings two bags of bread and makes lots of friends.

After work we had drinks at The Historian pub close by.

From left to right my colleagues Mark, Dave and Justin.

From left to right my colleagues Justin, Dale, Melvin and Mohit. Dale will be working in Singapore for 5-6 weeks.

While walking to restaurant Lemongrass where I was meeting Nicole for dinner (Grilled Barramundi fish with vegetables and rice) I passed the display where tonight's light show would be held.

Nicole on the right and the kitchen entry on the left.

After seven o'clock we walked down to the light show and waited.

They tried entertaining the waiting crowd with funny walking beings.

Then there were some speeches in which all the 5 million people who were somehow involved in creating this show were mentioned in a biblical manner. It was therefore also just as thrilling as that part of the bible. If you don't know what I'm talking about you're a bad, bad christian! ;-P

More people gathered.

It got dark....

And then it started. This display will be on every night from about 7 pm till midnight if I'm not mistaken. I think it's great. Better then the crap advertising screen at Rembrand square in A'dam. This thing has Las Vegas proportions.





















Very nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics vince...
gud work
keep posting me