Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas nibbles and drinks

I got breakfast at the Cibo where Nicole dropped me off today. She already had the day off. I was still working.

This is my colleague Melvin showing his Santa hat. It looks great! ;-)

I went to Victoria square for lunch. There were two French girls very busy taking pictures of mostly each other in front of the gigantic Christmas tree. At some point they wanted pictures of them jumping in the air. One girl only took two attempts to get it right but the other one took nearly 30 jumps before they had a good picture of it! It was funny to watch.

In the afternoon we had some nibbles and drinks. We were given a bottle of red wine and some chocolates and my boss (Justin) held a very little speech. Everything is going very well for us so everybody is happy. Mohit, on the right, definitely looks very happy.

Here we see Melvin, Mark and Craig.

And this are Luke and Buddy.

No comments: