Friday, January 23, 2009

The roach and fried ice cream

This was my early morning surprise. The most gigantic cockroach I have ever seen.

Two days ago I actually called our maintenance guy to complain about the bad hygiene in our toilets. I haven't seen any real change yet...

From toilet cockroach to lunch.

I sat under my tree again.

Mr. Nippy's was sitting next to me.

From lunch to dinner.

It was Loan's (left) surprise birthday dinner organised by her husband Edi who is a old friend of Nicole.

We met some nice people and the food was great. For the first time ever I ate fried ice cream. It was sensational.

Yes, inside this deep fried parcel there is a ice cold block of delicious ice cream.

1 comment:

Friðvin said...

That looked more like a cricket to me. Except I don't remember crickets having such a long antenna. But cockroaches I've seen usually have longer bodies.